Holmesdale Nursery Terms & Conditions 2023 -2024
• Session confirmation
- Parents should check the details are correct and notify the school of any discrepancies within 3 working days. Any changes subsequent to the original offer letter will be notified in writing.
- There is a minimum requirement of 5 sessions per week, either mornings, afternoons, or all day. All day sessions can be extended on an ad hoc basis with prior notification.
• Declaration Forms
- Parents of all children attending the Nursery are required to complete a Declaration Form at the beginning of the year to cover the all three terms. It is the parent’s responsibility to inform the school of any changes and to complete a new Declaration Form.
• Eligibility Forms (30 Hours Funded Children only)
- Parents accessing 30 Hours Funding are required to complete and submit a 30 Hours Funded Childcare Eligibility Form and return to the school the term before child starts Nursery. A fully funded place can only be offered after eligibility has been confirmed with Surrey.
- Once eligibility has been confirmed it is the responsibility of the parent to reconfirm their eligibility every 3 months by logging into their HMRC account before the validity end date.
- If a parent is no longer eligible for funding a ‘grace period’* is given with a date that the funding will stop. From this date the parent is liable to pay for future sessions. (*Grace periods are laid out in the DfE Operational Guidance)
• Session amendments
- All Nursery Children: Parents cannot claim free entitlement to nursery provision from another provider between 1st September and their child’s start date.
- 15 Hours Funded Places: Parents cannot transfer to another provider of free nursery provision at any time during a school term. Where there are exceptional circumstances and this is not deemed possible, parents must inform the school in writing at a term’s notice prior to withdrawal.
- 30 Hour Funded Places: Should the parent no longer wish to use 30 Hours provision, we require a minimum of half a term’s notice given in writing to the school office email@example.com
- Parents whose 30 hour funded eligibility changes mid-year will be allocated a morning or afternoon session and will have the opportunity to pay for the additional 15 hours.
- Extended Hours only (2.30-3.15pm): Once your sessions are confirmed any amendments will require a minimum of half a term’s notice in writing to the school firstname.lastname@example.org
• Fees for All Day Provision (For those not eligible for 30 Hours Funding)
- All Day Sessions 8.30am – 2.30pm (Tadpoles) £18/day
- Extended day 2.30pm – 3.15pm £6/day
- Invoices will be issued termly and payment must be made within 30 days to
Holmesdale Infant School
Account number: 38875660
Sort code: 30-94-38
Reference: Invoice Number followed by Child’s initial & surname
Or payment can be made through your Childcare Voucher provider.
- Fees will not be refunded or waived for absence through sickness or closure due to unforeseen circumstances e.g. adverse weather conditions.
- Refunds will be issued should the school be required to close for a longer length of time e.g. due to pandemic.